Green Retail Decisions Feature
The grocer is the only retailer granted elite membership status for earning Energy Star certification for at least 150 buildings this year.
- Staples Canada Expands Green Energy Offering to Small Business Owners
- Study: Retail Industry Leads in Energy and Sustainability Management
- P&G Achieves Waste Reduction Goal Six Years Early
- Diageo Commits to Water and Carbon Reduction Targets by 2020
- Live Now: Green Retail Decisions' 2015 Innovation Summit Website
- Fred Meyer Fleet Adds First Liquefied Natural Gas Trucks
- Dunkin' Donuts Launches Franchisee Green Building Program
Retailers who offer take-back programs for consumers to dispose of end-of-life (EOL) material and products, have much to gain with recycling decisions.Learn more »
Approximately 150,000 EVs are sold annually and those numbers will increase as new models are introduced, yet there are only 6,000 public charging stations in the United States. Savvy retailers should take notice.
Source: Powerhouse Dynamics
Solar energy is a viable energy source for commercial and industrial buildings and the technology continues to evolve.
Areas of focus included making the business case for sustainability, leadership development and radical collaboration.
Source: Food Marketing InstituteSee All Guest Columns »
In Our Spotlight