Green Retail Decisions Feature
Walmart is the only retailer and McDonald’s the only fast feeder to join the group that will develop sustainability indicators for U.S. beef and report progress.
- Safeway First to Sell Fair Trade Certified Seafood
- P&G Joins GreenBlue's How2Recycle Label Program
- EPA Approves New Climate-Friendly Refrigerants
- McDonald's Pledges to Serve Antibiotic-Free Chicken by 2017
- Exec to Discuss Ahold's Responsible Retailing Strategy at the GRD Innovation Summit
- Target Commits to Solar Power at 500 Stores
- Sustainability Saved Hannaford $15 Million in 2014
Phoenix Energy Technologiesí road map to intelligent buildings helps retailers cut through industry rhetoric to gain a practical understanding of true building intelligence.Learn more »
Approximately 150,000 EVs are sold annually and those numbers will increase as new models are introduced, yet there are only 6,000 public charging stations in the United States. Savvy retailers should take notice.
Source: Powerhouse Dynamics
Solar energy is a viable energy source for commercial and industrial buildings and the technology continues to evolve.
Areas of focus included making the business case for sustainability, leadership development and radical collaboration.
Source: Food Marketing InstituteSee All Guest Columns »
In Our Spotlight