Green Retail Decisions Feature
They join more than 25 other companies – including Zara, H&M, Eileen Fisher and Patagonia – to eliminate the use of fabrics that contain endangered forest fiber.
- Four Retailers Dominate EPA Top 10 Green Power Partner List
- Sainsbury's Launches Seasonal Pumpkin Recycling Program
- GMA: Environmental Work Group Food Rating System Severely Flawed, Misleading
- European Coca-Cola Bottler Earns an A Rating From Carbon Disclosure Project
- BJ's Pairs Solar Power with Energy Storage
- Connecticut CVS Awarded LEED Platinum Certification
- Home Depot, Staples and eBay Join New Data Center Energy Initiative
Phoenix Energy Technologiesí road map to intelligent buildings helps retailers cut through industry rhetoric to gain a practical understanding of true building intelligence.Learn more »
Approximately 150,000 EVs are sold annually and those numbers will increase as new models are introduced, yet there are only 6,000 public charging stations in the United States. Savvy retailers should take notice.
Source: Powerhouse Dynamics
Solar energy is a viable energy source for commercial and industrial buildings and the technology continues to evolve.
Areas of focus included making the business case for sustainability, leadership development and radical collaboration.
Source: Food Marketing InstituteSee All Guest Columns »
In Our Spotlight