Green Retail Decisions Feature
Adding 100MW of power to its renewables portfolio beginning May 2017.
- Climate Survey Applauds Unilever's Environmental Leadership
- Weis Markets Receives Grocery Stewardship Certification
- Starbucks Store Rejects the Chain's Holiday Red Cup
- Tesco, M&S Earn Sustainability Awards
- Walmart Cuts Greenhouse Gas Emissions by 20M Metric Tons
- Ahold USA Awarded 74th LEED Green Building Certification
- Apple to Use Renewable Energy to Power Singapore Facilities
Phoenix Energy Technologiesí road map to intelligent buildings helps retailers cut through industry rhetoric to gain a practical understanding of true building intelligence.Learn more »
Pratt Industries releases video interview with Marcio DaCosta, VP Global Sourcing & Planning, The Kroger Co.
Source: Pratt Industries
In business, keeping the lights on means more than a flick of a switch, and powering facilities with diverse functions is no easy feat.
Retailers that integrate a device-level energy management system with their existing Building Management System can realize substantial energy savings.
Source: Panoramic PowerSee All Guest Columns »
In Our Spotlight