Green Retail Decisions Feature
The fast feeder, however, reported success in energy cost reductions, and sustainable palm oil and packaging certification.
- Whole Foods Joins Recycling Initiative to Educate, Reduce Waste
- RILA Unveils Resource Library for Retail Sustainability Executives
- Reduced Energy Consumption Saves Unilever $276 Million
- Colgate-Palmolive Reduces Energy Use 19.1 Percent
- CVS On Track to Reduce Carbon Intensity 15 Percent by 2018
- Walmart, H&M, Lowes and CVS Make Greening Freight a Priority
- Dunkin' Brands' Corporate HQ Reduces GHG Emissions 46 Percent
Current business processes need to be evaluated with Big Data, mobile, and the “Internet of Things” to improve operations.Learn more »
How a national movie theater chain saves $20,000-plus in monthly energy costs making savvy use of ticket sales and occupancy data.
Source: Phoenix Energy Technologies
Approximately 150,000 EVs are sold annually and those numbers will increase as new models are introduced, yet there are only 6,000 public charging stations in the United States. Savvy retailers should take notice.
Source: Powerhouse Dynamics
Solar energy is a viable energy source for commercial and industrial buildings and the technology continues to evolve.
Source: EcovaSee All Guest Columns »
In Our Spotlight