Green Retail Decisions Feature
The retailer reports continued advancement toward its renewable energy, waste diversion and fleet fuel efficiency goals.
- McDonald's Makes Global Deforestation Pledge
- Wegmans, Stop & Shop Turn Food Waste into Energy
- Publix Invests in Sustainable Seafood
- Office Depot: Paper Remains Most Popular Eco-Conscious Product to Purchase
- Lowe's Commits to Neonic Pesticides Phase Out
- American Eagle Outfitters Teams With Brad Pitt on Recycling Initiative
- Apparel Retailers Partner With NGO to Make Factories More Sustainable
Phoenix Energy Technologiesí road map to intelligent buildings helps retailers cut through industry rhetoric to gain a practical understanding of true building intelligence.Learn more »
Approximately 150,000 EVs are sold annually and those numbers will increase as new models are introduced, yet there are only 6,000 public charging stations in the United States. Savvy retailers should take notice.
Source: Powerhouse Dynamics
Solar energy is a viable energy source for commercial and industrial buildings and the technology continues to evolve.
Areas of focus included making the business case for sustainability, leadership development and radical collaboration.
Source: Food Marketing InstituteSee All Guest Columns »
In Our Spotlight