Green Retail Decisions Feature
EPA recognizes grocer for reducing refrigerant emissions.
- Unilever CEO Accepts UN Environmental Award
- Coca-Cola Sponsors Recycle & Win Contest in Louisville
- Arrowhead Spring Water to Increase Recycled Content in Plastic Bottles
- Downlite Projects New Water System Could Save 54M Gallons
- Walmart Buying Into Wind Facility to Power Texas Stores
- PepsiCo Credits Sustainability Initiative for Saving $375M
- Most M&S Wood is Sustainably Sourced
Addresses the need for a common language to enable intelligent and informed discussion on sustainable packaging for consumer goods.Learn more »
In business, keeping the lights on means more than a flick of a switch, and powering facilities with diverse functions is no easy feat.
Retailers that integrate a device-level energy management system with their existing Building Management System can realize substantial energy savings.
Source: Panoramic Power
How a national movie theater chain saves $20,000-plus in monthly energy costs making savvy use of ticket sales and occupancy data.
Source: Phoenix Energy TechnologiesSee All Guest Columns »
In Our Spotlight