Green Retail Decisions Feature
Spanish wind manufacturing giant Gamesa will supply equipment.
- IKEA Completes Largest Solar Panel Array Project in Missouri
- Owens Corning Releases 9th Annual Sustainability Report
- Greenpeace Report Ranks Retailers on Sourcing of Sustainable Seafood
- Raley's Petaluma Store Earns 7th GreenChill Gold
- Stater Bros. Markets Cuts Energy Usage in Half
- Ikea to Install Electric Car Charging Stations at Canada Stores
- Kingfisher Calls Net Positive its Sustainability Ambition
Join this webcast with speakers from IBM and Tesco Ireland to learn how retailers can use the internet of things for smarter green retail decisions.Learn more »
Retailers that integrate a device-level energy management system with their existing Building Management System can realize substantial energy savings.
Source: Panoramic Powe
How a national movie theater chain saves $20,000-plus in monthly energy costs making savvy use of ticket sales and occupancy data.
Source: Phoenix Energy Technologies
Approximately 150,000 EVs are sold annually and those numbers will increase as new models are introduced, yet there are only 6,000 public charging stations in the United States. Savvy retailers should take notice.
Source: Powerhouse DynamicsSee All Guest Columns »
In Our Spotlight