Green Retail Decisions Feature
Retailer’s largest wind energy purchase to date.
- PepsiCo Credits Sustainability Initiative for Saving $375M
- Most M&S Wood is Sustainably Sourced
- Starbucks to Help Coffee Farmers Replace Damaged Trees
- Office Depot Named to Dow Jones Sustainability Index for 10th Consecutive Year
- Adidas, Nike Expand Environmental Initiatives
- Starbucks, Nike Join 100% Renewable Energy Pledge
- IKEA Now One of the Largest Global Providers of Sustainable and Responsibly Certified Seafood
Addresses the need for a common language to enable intelligent and informed discussion on sustainable packaging for consumer goods.Learn more »
In business, keeping the lights on means more than a flick of a switch, and powering facilities with diverse functions is no easy feat.
Retailers that integrate a device-level energy management system with their existing Building Management System can realize substantial energy savings.
Source: Panoramic Power
How a national movie theater chain saves $20,000-plus in monthly energy costs making savvy use of ticket sales and occupancy data.
Source: Phoenix Energy TechnologiesSee All Guest Columns »
In Our Spotlight