Green Retail Decisions Feature
Corporate investments lead to significant savings.
- Fortune Magazine Names Walmart Top Retail Company Changing the World
- ShopRite Garafalo Markets Receives Grocery Stewardship Certification
- Coca-Cola On Track to Meet 2020 Water Replenishment Goals
- Scientist Group Rates Starbucks Low on Palm Oil Scorecard
- Chicken of the Sea Issues 2014 Sustainability Report
- Sears Holdings Releases First Ever Responsibility & Sustainability Report
- Delhaize Group Issues Sustainability Progress Report 2014
Phoenix Energy Technologiesí road map to intelligent buildings helps retailers cut through industry rhetoric to gain a practical understanding of true building intelligence.Learn more »
Retailers that integrate a device-level energy management system with their existing Building Management System can realize substantial energy savings.
Source: Panoramic Powe
How a national movie theater chain saves $20,000-plus in monthly energy costs making savvy use of ticket sales and occupancy data.
Source: Phoenix Energy Technologies
Approximately 150,000 EVs are sold annually and those numbers will increase as new models are introduced, yet there are only 6,000 public charging stations in the United States. Savvy retailers should take notice.
Source: Powerhouse DynamicsSee All Guest Columns »
In Our Spotlight