Walmart, PepsiCo, Coca-Cola and Apple among the companies pledging their participation.
The electronics retailer is tracking a 32 percent energy savings across its U.S. locations.
U.K. retailer makes substantial cuts to product packaging.
Beverage company records significant gains and moves closer to its 2020 goals.
Manufacturers celebrate significant milestone in Zero Waste to Landfill and Solid Waste goals, respectively.
U.S. Green Building Council confirms designation on large Dubai mall.
Spanish wind manufacturing giant Gamesa will supply equipment.
- Ecova Enhances Energy and Sustainability Management Platform to Support Waste
- UtiliSave Finds $700k in Credits for Hospital Client
- Call 2 Recycle Receives Statewide Recognition for Achievements in Product Stewardship
- Hussmann Services Wins Ameren Missouri Trade Ally Award
- Ecova Launches New Regulatory Reporting Service
Retailers that integrate a device-level energy management system with their existing Building Management System can realize substantial energy savings.
Source: Panoramic Powe
How a national movie theater chain saves $20,000-plus in monthly energy costs making savvy use of ticket sales and occupancy data.
Source: Phoenix Energy Technologies
Approximately 150,000 EVs are sold annually and those numbers will increase as new models are introduced, yet there are only 6,000 public charging stations in the United States. Savvy retailers should take notice.
Source: Powerhouse DynamicsSee All Guest Columns »
In Our Spotlight