Adding 100MW of power to its renewables portfolio beginning May 2017.
Tesla, Ikea, Google, and GE round out the top 5.
Second supermarket chain in the U.S. achieves sustainability recognition.
Controversial coffee cups are not compostable.
ILSR criticizes chain for modest energy programs.
Giant Food store in Washington, D.C. honored.
- Battery Recycling Charged Up Across North America
- Ecova Enhances Energy and Sustainability Management Platform to Support Waste
- UtiliSave Finds $700k in Credits for Hospital Client
- Call 2 Recycle Receives Statewide Recognition for Achievements in Product Stewardship
- Hussmann Services Wins Ameren Missouri Trade Ally Award
Pratt Industries releases video interview with Marcio DaCosta, VP Global Sourcing & Planning, The Kroger Co.
Source: Pratt Industries
In business, keeping the lights on means more than a flick of a switch, and powering facilities with diverse functions is no easy feat.
Retailers that integrate a device-level energy management system with their existing Building Management System can realize substantial energy savings.
Source: Panoramic PowerSee All Guest Columns »
In Our Spotlight