Kmart Offers Paperless Receipts
February 24, 2011
Customer can receive their Kmart receipts via email through its new paperless receipt option through its reward card.
By signing up for the My Rewards programs, customers can opt-in to the new paperless receipt programs, according to a report in the Detroit Examiner.
Of course, the program is really only paperless if the customer does not print the receipt out at home or work.
The newspaper reported that with-in seconds or purchasing product at a Kmart in Rochester Hills, Mich., an email receipt was received within seconds.
- Hormel Foods Reduced Packaging by 21.8 Million Pounds
- Darden Restaurants Reach Water Reduction Goals Four Years Early
- U.K.'s Co-operative Announces Water and Waste Targets
- Target Reduces GHG Emissions by 5 Percent Over 2007 Levels
- Safeway Expands Reusable Product Container Usage to Produce
« View All Articles
Solar energy is a viable energy source for commercial and industrial buildings and the technology continues to evolve.
Areas of focus included making the business case for sustainability, leadership development and radical collaboration.
Source: Food Marketing Institute
A new FMI toolkit offers concise, customizable strategic language to help executives effectively articulate the business case for sustainability in less than 60 seconds.
Source: Food Marketing InstituteSee All Guest Columns »
Source: Hussmann Corp.
Source: Avery Dennison
In Our Spotlight
Send a News Tip